Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Empty August


Right, I’m going to start again from here. The reason for my lack of blog posts recently is due being very little to blog about. It’s very easy to write when things are going well but scribbling down notes on my lack of form and lack of results is never that appealing. I’ve had a real problem this year with consistency, my form comes and goes unpredictably, and it’s got to that time in the season where I’m starting to get tired and the motivation is waning. I’m having a bit of a rest week now after racing what felt like every other day since Vlaams-Brabant and its starting to catch up with me. Hopefully I can clear some fatigue and hit the last 4 weeks of the season in some sort of shape. I’m heading back to England this weekend for the Jef Schils Memorial , and then to Belgium until I head back to Loughborough in early October.

Latest results:
11/8 Halen 30th
14/8 Ronde Van Antwerp ?
15/8 Ronde Van Antwerp ?
18/8 Hoeleden Race Cancelled
20/8 Wambeek 35th
22/8 Wambeek 12th
25/8 Orp-Jauche 14th
28/8 Hove DNF

Hopefully some better news and better blogging soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Search This Blog