Friday, April 29, 2011

Al Murison: livin' the dream..

"Basically first I decided to ride to the race, but had to ride my tub on the back wheel, which of course I then punctured on the the way there. Get to the race, 2 minutes before the start find a spare wheel but its the sh!ttest thing I've ever ridden. The race was disgustingly hard, and my roommates got dropped. I thought I was on for a good result, except punctured my front wheel with half a lap to go, in the process nearly killing myself and half the bunch. By the time i get back to the start line, my roommates WITH my spare tub have ridden off home. Plus I still have my punctured tub. Have to walk to the train station, except when i get there theres not a train for 2 hours and then eventually get a lift back with a randomer who thought I was Dan Patten and I couldn't be arsed to correct him. A bad bad day."

Chin up son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Search This Blog